Peoria Accident Injury Attorneys
If you are struggling to recover from injuries suffered in an accident caused by negligence, or your family has been devastated by the wrongful death of a loved one in an accident, our dedicated, compassionate, Central Illinois personal injury lawyers are here for you — at The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C.
Our trusted law firm has made a positive difference in the lives of individuals and families in the region since 1962 — with in-depth investigation of accidents, skillful negotiation with insurance companies and aggressive litigation in court.
Our dedication to achieving justice for people like you — winning financial compensation to cover lost wages, medical expenses, auto replacement, and pain and suffering — has built a recognized reputation for results.
Our attorneys' combined experience numbers well over 100 years, and during the past 10 years, we have recovered more than $100,000,000 for our clients.
Learn more about the many ways we can help you when you contact Goldfine & Bowles for a free initial consultation. Home and hospital visits are available upon request. The contingency fee basis for our work means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Goldfine & Bowles, P.C. — Proudly Serving The State Of Illinois Since 1962
Our client-focused attorneys protect the rights of persons injured in a wide variety of accidents, and families mourning a wrongful death tragedy caused by negligence:
- On our highways — for car, truck and motorcycle accidents due to distracted and drunk driving, uninsured and underinsured motorists, and after collisions with large commercial vehicles that cause catastrophic injury to the brain and spinal cord
- In the workplace — when employers and their insurers fail to acknowledge the severity of your on-the-job injury, and workers' compensation laws designed to protect you
- In our hospitals and nursing homes — to expose medical negligence such as surgical errors and failure to diagnose, and abuse and neglect of elderly residents, respectively
- On unsafe public and private property — when a premises liability slip-and-fall, accident in a poorly maintained walkway or elevator, or dog bite from an unattended animal causes a disfiguring injury
- With dangerous consumer products — whose defects or malfunctions can seriously injure the user and expose the item's manufacturer, retailer and designer to liability
We are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns. Take action now to safeguard your interests if you have been sidelined from your job and hospitalized because of an accident caused by someone else's carelessness. Contact Goldfine & Bowles at 800-409-1615, toll free, to arrange your initial consultation. You can also email us.