Strong Advocacy For Injury Victims In Illinois
The aftermath of a serious car accident or another serious injury can be extremely challenging. In addition to the challenges of physical recovery, there are significant financial and personal challenges. Many accident victims feel powerless and confused in the face of a complex legal system. At this time, it is critical to work with a team of lawyers you can trust to help you.
Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers
In addition to knowing the law, we understand the emotional and personal challenges involved in recovering from serious injuries. That’s why we will manage your case with professionalism and care — and will always put your best interests first.
During the past 10 years alone, our firm has recovered over
$100 million in losses and damages for our clients.
Trial Lawyers Who Know How To Get You What You Deserve
Our experienced, dedicated lawyers represent clients throughout central Illinois in cases concerning a variety of life-altering personal injury situations, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent clients in a wide range of automobile accident matters, including drunk driving accidents, collisions caused by distracted drivers and all aspects of insurance coverage issues.
- Workers’ compensation: Our lawyers can help if you have been injured at work. We represent workers with all types of workers’ comp claims, as well as third-party liability claims.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Our firm represents nursing home residents and their families in abuse and neglect cases.
- Premises liability: We represent clients with premises liability claims involving slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other related claims.
- Dramshop actions: If you have been injured by an intoxicated person, we may be able to help you recover monetary damages from the commercial establishment that sold the alcohol.
We also take cases involving injuries and wrongful death caused by the negligence of others.
Contact The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C. | Free Initial Consultations
Our attorneys care deeply about your well-being and will conduct exhaustive, in-depth research to determine the cause of your injuries. We focus first and foremost on negotiating settlements whenever possible and, in most cases, our skilled negotiators can achieve favorable results outside of the courtroom. When opposing parties refuse to make reasonable offers to our clients, however, we are fully prepared to provide aggressive litigation solutions in the courtroom. Indeed, our attorneys have successfully tried over 100 jury trials through the years.
We won’t settle for anything less than what you deserve — and neither should you. With offices in Peoria, Bloomington and Galesburg, our experienced lawyers are available 24/7, with after-hours meetings available by appointment. Call us today at 800-409-1615, or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.