The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C.
At The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C., we proudly serve injury victims throughout central Illinois — and we have been doing so since 1962. We are a well-respected, well-established firm, right in your neighborhood. While the large city firms will pick the most junior associates from their ranks to travel to the outskirts of Chicago, our clients appreciate the personalized service and attention they receive from our experienced team of attorneys.
We consider ourselves a family — and treat our clients with that same familial respect. Our team of attorneys is defined by decades of experience, a successful track record and a collective approach that always puts the clients’ best interests first.
We invite you to follow the links below to learn more about our attorneys’ backgrounds and qualifications.
- James E. Bowles (Retired)
- William K. Brown (Retired)
- LeRoy A. Compton
- Matthew Compton
- Kevin L. Elder
- Morton S Goldfine (Retired)
- Michael T. Marincic
- Matthew McCue
Serving Peoria, Galesburg And Bloomington Area Clients Since 1962
Our law firm takes cases for clients in Peoria, Galesburg and Bloomington, Illinois, providing legal representation marked by:
- Experience: Our lawyers are dedicated to serving those in our community and providing the best legal service possible. Backed by decades of experience and a track record of successful verdicts and settlements, we have been proudly serving clients in the region since 1962. Opponents and defense counsel respect our judgment and know that we are not reluctant to take a case to jury trial when warranted.
- A team approach: Our four primary personal injury attorneys have decades of combined experience. Unlike some of the larger firms, we truly work as a team, without posturing, infighting or turnover. We work together to help our clients obtain the favorable outcomes they need.
- Success: In addition to our many accolades, memberships and awards, including the AV Preeminent* rating earned by our own LeRoy A. Compton, we have developed negotiation and litigation strategies that work for our clients. Through in-depth investigation and case preparation, negotiation and litigation techniques, our attorneys have won more than $100 million for our clients over the past decade.
Contact The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C. ∙ Free Initial Consultations
We offer free initial consultations and take our clients’ claims on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay attorney fees until we recover compensation for you.
Call us today at 309-740-9218, or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. At The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C., we are lawyers for the injured and offer experience that wins.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.