The proven lawyers at The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C. help clients across Illinois with a variety of accident injuries. We have written a few personal injury articles that cover problems that our clients may face or may find interesting. These articles do not cover every one of our practice areas or legal topics.
Please click on one of the below links to learn more about the topic:
- Illinois is fourth in the country for dog bites
- Motorcyclists in Illinois: Be prepared this summer
- The basics of wrongful death in Illinois
- Illinois hospitals reduce certain injuries but not readmission rates in 2012
- Illinois residents appear frustrated with distracted drivers
- Abuse in nursing homes and assisted living facilities is not uncommon
- How does Illinois handle slip-and-fall accidents?
- Lawsuit: Illinois nursing home failed to supervise victim of fatal fall
- When can I hold a manufacturer responsible for a defective product?
- Should I contact the doctor if I am injured by a medical error?
- Illinois workers’ compensation: The going-and-coming rule
- The exclusivity of workers’ compensation and third-party lawsuits
Get Trusted Help Now
If you do not see an article we still may be able to help you. You can talk to one of the knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Goldfine & Bowles, P.C., by calling 309-740-9218 or by filling out the contact form.